Enrollment in the 1st Year of Doctoral Studies
- The subject (theme) of the doctoral thesis is validated by the school’s scientific committee.
- The subject must then be registered in the central thesis database. The online registration of doctoral theses on the ” National Thesis Submission Portal” (PNST) website is mandatory for administrative registration.
- The registration application must be submitted to the secretariat of the doctoral training and scientific research department.
- Incomplete applications will be rejected.
Registration documents :
- Application form Download here ;
- Attestation of thesis supervision Download here ;
- National Identity Card (CIN) + copy.
- Two passport sized photos.
- Birth certificate.
- Original diplomas (Master, Licence, BaccalaurÃ©at) and/or other higher education qualifications + copies;
- Copies of transcripts of Bachelor’s and Master’s degrees and/or other higher education qualifications;
- Copy of equivalence certificate (for foreign degrees).
- Authorization from the employer to pursue doctoral studies for employed candidates or a declaration of non-activity for non-salaried candidates.
- Payment receipt of 200 Algerian Dinar (registration fee).
NOTE: FORMS (1 and 2) MUST BE FILLED OUT ON A COMPUTER AND PRINTED.
Re-registration for Doctoral Studies
- The re-enrollment procedure is not automatic. Doctoral students are required to renew their registration each academic year, otherwise, they will be considered as having abandoned their studies and will be permanently removed from the list of doctoral students.
- Re-enrolment is subject to presentation by the doctoral student of his/her progress report approved by his/her thesis director.
- The re-enrolment application must be submitted to the secretariat of the Doctoral Training and Scientific Research Department.
- Any incomplete application will be rejected.
Re-registration documents :
- Application form signed by the doctoral student Download here ;
- Progress report signed by the thesis director Download here;
- Summary (5 to 10 pages) of the work carried out, signed by the thesis director ;
- Copy of the previous year registration certificate ;
- Training extension request (for 4th and 5th year doctoral students) Download here
- Receipt for payment of registration fees : 200.00 DA (CCP NÂ° 007 99999 0000324343 key 87).
NOTE : ANY APPLICATION THAT IS INCOMPLETE OR RECEIVED AFTER DEADLINE WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
The registration certificate will only be issued after approval by the Scientific Council.
Form (1) and (2) must be duly completed (respecting the input fields) and printed.
Documents to donwload
- Methodological Note on Doctoral Training Download here.
- Inter-Institutional Agreement Template to be completed in cases where a Doctoral Program is linked to an External Laboratory at the home institution Download here.
- Internship letter Download here.
- Application for a doctoral scholarship (LMD) and doctorate in economics Download here.
- Request for Change/Reformulation of Thesis Topic Download here.
- Internship agreement Download here.